Sat, October 19, 2019
Sat, October 26, 2019
Sat, November 2, 2019
Saturday, November 02, 2019
- North Kansas City JV Tournament
- North Kansas City High School
- Novice Tournament
- Questions: SCOP 10
- This tournament will have eligibility restrictions:
* All freshmen may play.
* Sophomores may play if they did not attend a national tournament (NAQT HSNCT, NAQT SSNCT, or PACE NSC) in their freshman year.
* Juniors may play if this is their first year of QuizBowl.
* No seniors may play.
We will be limiting teams to a maximum of six players, so if you have more than six players, please do not feel hesitant about signing up a second or even third team! The extra playing time will be an invaluable experience for your novice players!
Each round will consist of 20 tossup questions with 3-part bonuses should a team answer a tossup correctly. The tournament will use 15-point "powers" (reward for an early enough buzz), but will not be using "negs". Bonuses will be rebounding. There is no computational math in the SCOP Novice Tournament set.
- Registration form
- Contact: Pat O'Keefe