Sat, January 25, 2020
Sat, February 1, 2020
Sat, February 8, 2020
Saturday, March 30, 2019
- Outstate Missouri Academic Rendezvous
- Moberly High School
- Varsity Division
- Novice Division
- NAQT HSNCT Qualifier
- PACE NSC Qualifier
- Questions: NAQT IS-184A; SCOP Novice 9
- Correct tossup answers are ten points each, with an additional five-point “power” awarded for a correct answer given before a pre-determined point in the tossup. We will NOT assess a five-point penalty for interrupting the moderator during the tossup with an incorrect answer. Each incorrect part will immediately rebound.
Because of the postponement of MYST, we are establishing varsity and novice divisions. We have secured set IS-184A from NAQT for the varsity division. Our novice division will utilize the SCOP Novice 9 set.
Teams will play five morning rounds, break for lunch, then return for at least three afternoon games. This setup is subject to change, depending on the number of teams signed up. We plan to start the team meeting at 8:30 a.m. in the Cafenasium, with the first round set for 8:50 a.m. and afternoon rounds slated to begin at 1:30 p.m. With the exception of any playoff games for trophies, we anticipate the last game ending around 4 p.m.
- Contact: Kathy Brandon and Kyle Hill
- moquizbowl.com discussion