February 23, 2019
March 2, 2019
March 9, 2019
March 16, 2019
Saturday, February 16, 2019
- [CANCELED] North Kansas City JV Tournament
- North Kansas City High School
- Novice Tournament
- Questions: SCOP Novice 9
- This tournament has been canceled due to an insufficient number of registered teams.
This tournament will have eligibility restrictions:
- All freshmen may play.
- Sophomores may play if they did not attend a national tournament (NAQT HSNCT, NAQT SSNCT, or PACE NSC) in their freshman year.
- Juniors may play if this is their first year of Quiz Bowl.
- No seniors may play.
Each round will consist of 20 tossup questions with 3-part bonuses should a team answer a tossup correctly. The tournament will use 15-point "powers" (reward for an early enough buzz), but will not be using "negs". Bonuses will be rebounding. There is no computational math in the SCOP Novice Tournament set.
- Contact: Pat O'Keefe
- moquizbowl.com discussion