April 7, 2018
May 12, 2018
Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Bulldog Regional Interscholastic Challenge
- Mexico High School
- PACE NSC Qualifier
- Questions: Illinois Masonic
- Each game shall consist of two halves of ten tossups each, with each correct tossup followed by a three-part bonus. Correct tossup answers are ten points each. We will NOT assess a five-point penalty for interrupting the moderator during the tossup with an incorrect answer. Each incorrect bonus part will immediately rebound.
Unlike last year, no roster restrictions will be in place. Therefore we anticipate BRIC serving as a qualifier for the PACE National Scholastic Championship in Chicago.
Teams will play five morning rounds, break for lunch, then return for at least three afternoon games. This setup is subject to change, depending on the number of teams signed up. We plan to start the team meeting at 8:30 a.m., with the first round set for 8:50 a.m. and afternoon rounds slated to begin at 1:30 p.m. With the exception of any playoff games for trophies, we anticipate the last game ending around 4 p.m.
- Contact: Dale Schenewerk and Kyle Hill
- moquizbowl.com discussion