December 2, 2017
December 9, 2017
January 6, 2018
Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Centralia Autumn Academic Tournament V
- Centralia High School
- PACE NSC Qualifier
- Questions: 2017 Maryland Fall
- Games will consist of 20 tossups with three-part, non-rebounding bonuses.
The exact schedule for the tournament will depend on the final field size, but teams should expect to be divided into preliminary pools that will each play a round robin, followed by a re-bracketing into championship and consolation pools. If the field fills, all teams should expect to play 9 games, ending around 4:00, with any necessary finals and tiebreakers following.
- Contact: Andrew Reynolds and Kyle Hill
- moquizbowl.com discussion