October 21, 2017
October 28, 2017
November 4, 2017
Saturday, November 04, 2017
- North Kansas City JV Tournament
- North Kansas City High School
- Novice Tournament
- Questions: SCOP Novice 8
- This tournament will have eligibility restrictions:
- All freshmen may play.
- Sophomores may play if they did not attend a national tournament (NAQT HSNCT, NAQT SSNCT, or PACE NSC) in their freshman year.
- Juniors may play if this is their first year of Scholar Bowl.
- No seniors may play.
Each round will consist of 20 tossup questions with 3-part bonuses should a team answer a tossup correctly. The tournament will use 15-point "powers" (reward for an early enough buzz), but will not be using "negs". Bonuses will be rebounding. There is no computational math in the SCOP Novice Tournament set.
- Registration form
- Contact: Pat O'Keefe